dinsdag 17 februari 2009

First post

Hi.

This post is a try-out. When I was searching alternatives to myshit, I came upon this. I'm not sure wether I can post songs on this thing, we'll see. If this thing works, I'll probably delete my myshit.

Some news: I'm going to record a demo very soon. It will be released as a limited pro-tape normally, and some cd-r's will also be made probably. It will contain 5 songs and the tape will normally contain a bonus cover song which won't be on the cd-r.

Thursday 19/02 I'll play in the chaosbar in Leuven together with Kilnaboy and The Usual Suspects (who will perform a semi-acoustic set). The entrance fee is €3. Kilnaboy will also play at the Alternative Bookfair in Ghent saturday 21/02 together with Inner Terrestrials. The entrance fee for the gig is €5, the bookfair is free.
Normally I'll also play at the people's kitchen in Idem squat in Knesselare next week on 25/02. More info to follow, I guess.

Cheers,
Serpent

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten