maandag 2 maart 2009

Menu and links and stuff

Hi!

So I added a menu and some links to the navigation stuff on the right. The posts to which the menu refers are still visible now but will probably disappear in the future to some "older pages", so I made the menu so you can always find out the contact en shows section. I also added some bands and other useful links. I guess my 'site' is finally getting somewhat of a good form. I'm going to delete my myspace in the near future.

Also, I will normally record my demo this week. Or at least I will start recording my demo this week, at the lovely Pieter Beck recording studio. It's nothing more than a laptop in a friend of mines room, hehe. More info to follow.

Quite stupid I type all this 'cause nobody is actually reading this blog hahaha.
Hopefully that'll change in the future.

Serpent

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten