maandag 16 maart 2009

Some news

So I finally deleted my myspace page. This is my homepage from now on.
You can also check my noxa page, which is in Dutch.

I might start recording my demo tomorrow, finally! But first I'm going to see how my voice turns out, because I'm a little sick. If my voice still cracks, the recordings will be post-poned, again!

Further, I've got two shows in de Noodzaak in Ghent in two days. One is on the people's kitchen the 2nd of april, together with the Tommies. The other is a benefit for 't AC, an anarchist centre, on the 4th of april. On the AC benefit, Gaius and Unarmed Riot will also be playing, along with a bunch of DJ's at night.

That's it for now, I'll post updates on the demo recordings when they occur.

A//E
Serpent

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten